Individualized Programs that Regrow Your Hair
Our In-House Hair Therapy Program is a combination of laser therapy and our hair re growth products that are used to target early Hair Loss. This is a great introduction for those who don't want or need a Hair Replacement system, likewise it is fantastic to combine with hair extensions.
What is Laser Hair Therapy?
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-surgical, scientific approach to aiding in the treatment of Hair Loss, thinning hair, and scalp problems. LHT is medically tested and proven to be safe and effective.
The LHT non– surgical treatments utilize a device containing therapeutic soft low light level lasers. LHT functions on the same scientific principle as that of photo biotherapy. This breakthrough technology has been featured all over the US and UK. Physicians are praising this new technology as an effective treatment of Hair Loss when used in conjunction with proper scalp and hair products, DHT Blockers and Minoxidil in carrier solution.
How Laser Hair Therapy Works
Laser light uses the scientific principle of photo biotherapy. This process occurs when cells absorb light and repair themselves. Laser light penetrates deep into the tissues of the scalp, stimulating circulation of blood supply, cell metabolism and protein synthesizes. Clinical studies suggest that this cellular and sub-cellular activity breaks down the collection of DHT and therefore helping to stop Hair Loss.
To appreciate how it works, you need to understand the basics of how hair grows and replaces itself in its natural cycle.
Every hair on one's head usually grows for several years and then falls out. The root then rests for some weeks before starting to re-grow a new hair. This cycle continues throughout our lives. Unfortunately, as we age, some people replace fewer hairs than are shed (and/or thinner, lighter hair) resulting in thinner hair and gradually baldness occurs. You don't go bald or thin out because your hair falls out - it's meant to do so. You go bald or thin out if it doesn't grow back!
Laser used on a regular basis strengthens and regenerates the hair roots. This slows or arrests, and in some cases, reverses the degenerative cycle as previously described.
Once the hair roots are dead, nothing can be done to restore them, so the sooner treatment is started, the better your results are. Therapeutic pure red light stimulates blood supply to the hair bulb and scalp, increasing the number of red blood cells that deliver vital oxygen and nutrients.
The result is a restorative and reparative chain reaction that clears debris from the hair shafts, swells the cortex and closes the cuticle leading to a healthier scalp and hair that looks and feels softer, thicker and shinier, and is more easily managed.
Used in conjunction with WHITE CLIFFS Hair Therapy laser products and oral treatment, laser light therapy delivers even more benefits, because the laser light closes the cuticle. When Boston Hair Laser is used with quality conditioners, damaged hair, split ends, and even dry, matted hair begin to show improvement.
Benefits of Laser Hair Therapy
- Laser Therapy has been proven to regrow hair
- Increases blood supply to the scalp by 54% after only one treatment.
- Delivers light energy directly from different laser positions to ensure proper dosage.
- Stimulates hair follicle
- Stops Hair Loss.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker and more manageable hair
- Repairs and improves hair shaft quality.
- Relieves irritating scalp conditions.
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Bonds and locks in conditioners for enhanced results.
- Repairs damage normally caused by chemicals, coloring and perms.
Our program lasts duration of 6 months
The program consists of 30 minute appointments once a week for 6months in the salon which is booked in as normal with reception (client must specify that they are coming for a laser appointment)
Laser Therapy in house is more beneficial than the Hand Held Laser Comb for the following reasons:
- The appointments within the salon will encourage the client to keep the treatments going. Often many clients will start using the HairMAX Laser Comb but as time goes on they will become less and less disciplined as the results cannot be seen immediately. Coming in for the treatments will encourage the client to see through the necessary 6 months of treatments right to the end
- When using the HairMAX Laser Comb you can only direct the laser light to the areas that you are holding the comb over. With the In House Laser Therapy, you sit under the hood for 30mins. The whole scalp benefits from an intensive 30mins.
- All products are inclusive in the In-House Hair Therapy Program and you can sit back and relax whilst the laser does the work for you.
When the client finishes their In-House Therapy program they are assessed and if necessary, they encouraged to continue for a further 6 months.
6months is the minimum required to see some noticeable results, every individual is different and therefore may require different durations in order to see results
Laser Therapy must be maintained to keep results; if the results are good for an individual then this is a small price to pay for a head of hair and hair improvement! If a client does not want the 6 months commitment In House then encourage them to buy the HairMAX Laser Comb which can be used at home and products ordered over the telephone. The HairMAX Laser Comb can also be used after they have had an In-House Hair Therapy Program to maintain results.
Contact Us about Laser Hair Therapy
For more information please call us on 0800 024 8918 or fill in the enquiry form below: